Our group has had success at EMNLP 2018 (Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing) to be held in Brussels; excellent news! See us here:
- Dimensions of Variation in User-generated Text. Leon Derczynski
Thursday Nov 1 at 9:05, keynote at the Workshop on Noisy, User-generated Text (WNUT).
Toward Universal Dependencies for Shipibo-Konibo. Alonso Vásquez, Renzo Ego Aguirre, Candy Angulo, John Miller, Claudia Vil- lanueva, Željko Agic, Roberto Zariquiey and Arturo Oncevay.
Thursday Nov 1 at 11:00–12:30, at the Workshop on Noisy, User-generated Text (WNUT).
- Learning X^2 – Natural Language Processing Across Languages and Domains. Barbara Plank
Thursday Nov 1 at 14:00, keynote at the Universal Dependencies Workshop (UDW).
Low-resource named entity recognition via multi-source projection: Not quite there yet? Jan Vium Enghoff, Søren Harrison and Željko Agić
Thursday Nov 1 at the Workshop on Noisy, User-generated Text (WNUT); 14:45–15:15 Lightning Talks & 15:15–16:30 Poster Session
- Session 1B, Semantics is chaired by Natalie Schluter
Friday Nov 2, 11:00-12:30
- Distant Supervision from Disparate Sources for Low-Resource Part-of-Speech Tagging. Barbara Plank and Željko Agić
Friday Nov 2 at 13:45 (Multilingual Methods I session, first talk after lunch).
- Session 6D, Multilingual Methods II is chaired by Barbara Plank
Saturday Nov 3, 11:00-12:30
- The glass ceiling in NLP. Natalie Schluter.
Saturday Nov 3, 13:45; Session 7B Social Applications II
- When data permutations are pathological: the case of neural natural language inference. Natalie Schluter and Daniel Varab.
Sunday Nov 4, 13:45. Semantic Parsing and Semantic Inference posters
We hope to see you there!